4 Apr 2012

Edmund Mcmillen: Independent for The Right Reasons by Brian Lindsay


Through playing specific 2D character driven indie games I have gathered a specific interest in animator and game designer Edmund Mcmillen. He has influenced me to try and expand my animation style to the maximum. Why has he influenced my studies and what makes him so interesting?

This proposal aims to explain how Edmund has inflicted his style into my own studies through the use of character development, 2D animation, 3D animation, music, ethnic issues and background design.

I aim to interrogate why this all looks so inspiring to me by explaining in depth: his influences, his workflow, his music, his ideas and his artwork from character design to backgrounds.

I will also explain how these styles are helping me reflect with my studies involving 2D animation and 3D character Design. By explaining the techniques involved within the process of my studies to indicate success or failure.

See Brian's blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment